Our classic "nameplate" necklaces are made of 100% nickel-free, hypoallergenic, high-quality stainless steel and are more durable than solid gold.
To keep your necklace in tip-top shape, here are some tips below:
- Avoid showering, swimming, or working out while wearing your necklace.
- Since gold is a very soft metal, it can sometimes be easily scratched. Store your necklace on a soft surface away from hard objects, and handle with care.
- Do not store your necklace in a bathroom, or somewhere where it is humid.
- Wait to put on your necklace until after you have applied perfume, lotion, and makeup.
- To remove any dust or dirt and maintain your necklace's shine, gently rub it with a soft cotton ball or cloth.
If you have any other questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.